If you’re (thinking of) starting a new business you can easily be overwhelmed by all the things you need to do. The common issues my clients get help with include:
- How Can I Start A Home Based Business? A Business On-The-Side?
- How Can I Get Known? Generate Buzz?
- Are There Any Shortcuts To Success?
- …But I Don’t Have Much Money!
- Where Can I Get Ideas For A New Product?
- How Can I Create A Website? A Flyer?
I start by assisting you to define your business dreams and create a way to achieve it with a marketing strategy. The strategy includes such topics as: your target market, your competition, your uniqueness, and pricing.
The marketing strategy describes the “big picture”. Sometimes simply having a well thought out strategy is enough allows you to figure out what you need to do next. If not, I can provide marketing coaching as well as crafting a marketing plan (the specific steps and resources you need to use to succeed).
Contact me for a free 15-minute phone consultation. Let’s discuss your business goals and see how we can best work together.
I’ve also answered many small business startup questions on my blog. Read the blog (and subscribe to my newsletter) for many good ideas.