I am starting an auction site for shoes only (think Ebay for shoes). Iftheshoedoesntfit.com It is an unusually long name for a website but it works for my purposes. Need a tagline that grabs attention, is snappy, and makes sense even without the website name as a stem.
I have brainstormed several – but none is quite right…
Here is what I have in the order from what I like most to least to give you a sense. The first two are the ones I like best but I am concerned that some people will see the first one as “demonic” may sound silly, but I some people may feel that way. I like the second one, but it is long, and the website name is long – I am concerned about a long website and a long tagline.
- Sell your soles
- Going Once, Going Twice….SOLED!
- finding new homes for lost (unwanted) soles
- Step Into A New Pair of Shoes
- We’re a Shoe-In For Best Selection
- One, Two Buckle New Shoes
- Where The Feet Have It!
- Put Your Best Shoe Forward
- …Find A Better Pair