I have a successful fitness/rehab facility in Ohio and wanted to get my online yoga concept up online but my work is not progressing. How do you know when something is going to work or not?
Jay’s Answer: It’s a good question, but there’s likely a lot of information that’s needed to evaluate your issues in-depth, including:
- What are your goals?
- How are you measuring results of your efforts?
- Have you been able to identify who specifically would be interested in your online classes?
- Are these the same people who would take your classes in Ohio, but can’t because they’re not nearby?
- Are people looking for a class such as what you offer?
- When they find your class, what’s their reaction?
- What’s the promise you make as a result of taking the class?
- Are people looking for solo practice or group practice?
- Is your online class the right pacing/style/format for your prospective customers?
- What are your competitors doing that’s more successful (both in content & marketing)?