I’m working on a tagline for my business which offers Mortgage and Financial (Insurance and Estate Planning) Solutions. Have you any ideas for me? Here’s some (amongst others) I’ve come up with so far:
– Providing a route map towards financial security.
– Working together to create your financial security.
– Financial Solutions for your ups and downs.
I look forward to hearing from you and thanks for any advice.
Jay’s Answer: Because the name of your business is vague (ACC Associates), it falls upon the tagline to make it clear who you’re targeting and a primary benefit to them.
It’s assumed that financial planners are accurate, expert, and professional. Also, people aren’t looking for generic “solutions” – they’re looking for answers to their problems.
Given that, here are some ideas to play with:
- Helping You Save Money Easily (saving/easy are the key points)
- Plan Your Worry-Free Financial Future Today (worry-free is the key point)
- Creating Customized Plans For Financial Stability (customized/stability are key points)